Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thoiry Pictures


Wolves are my favorite animal. It was really cool to see the pack hierarchy during feeding time.


Well hello there tiger!


Awesome.


Up close and personal!


My second favorite animal! (yes ladies and gentleman, that was a joke)


Sleeping snow leopard. They're so cute!


Snow leopards are one of my favorite animals in the world! They're so elegant and beautiful...



Why are there so many ostriches? (technically this isn't an ostrich, but i don't care)


Now there's a cat I'd like to bring home.



Such a cute Tamarin! I wish I could keep it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, my boyfriend's gentle side. XD Didn't know that was there.

    I like your wolf comment.

    I'm happy you're doing pictures finially!

    I really want to go to the zoo now.

    ReplyDelete