Monday, October 11, 2010

Derek's Europe Videos!

Today is a rainy, miserable day, so I decided to finally upload all the videos I've taken to YouTube. All of the videos have descriptions underneath them, and they've all been discussed previously on the blog. Here are the links:

My YouTube "channel" where you can choose from any of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/phprogrammer?feature=mhum


The next one is Part 1 of a 5-part series on the Correfoc. The first video is the only lengthy one, so if you're impatient to see the cool parts, skip to Part 2. Each video has links to the others on it.

Don't view the next two movies if you have moral objections to bullfighting. I'm posting it as a valuable insight into Spanish culture - if you don't like it, move to Barcelona. :P


Sorry, I don't have any software tools that will let me rotate this video 90 degrees.



Enjoy!

< Derek >

No comments:

Post a Comment