Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SHOUT OUT!!


I wanted to post a SHOUT OUT to whom ever found this blog using the search keywords "Eurotrip Nerds Naked"

I am now going to proceed to read into this search term way too much.

So what is that? A request? I don't know of many other Eurotrip nerd blogs out there, so I can only presume this message was meant for us. That means someone out there is looking for naked pictures of us.

Flattering... I guess...

Well I would proceed to say something along the lines of "send me your pics first and then we'll talk", but, unfortunately for our internet stalker, I am already in a relationship.

So I must therefore conclude that their pursuit shall be fruitless. Since the search term used was "nerds" and not "nerd" it appears this individual is interested in only the package. All or nothing. So I am afraid they shall be forced to leave with nothing.

To assuage the tidal wave of woe that must certainly besiege you upon reading these words, o stalker of the interwebs, I provide you with a bunny with a pancake on its head.


2 comments:

  1. LOL. I love this. I'm going to go Google Eurotrip Nerds Naked now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love this. (A whole day later! Wow!)

    ReplyDelete