Thursday, September 9, 2010

3 DAYS LEFT!!

David Speaking
It's September 9th and commence our invasion in 3 days!
Needless to say I'm ecstatic! I've been busy contacting the relatives of mine we shall be bunking our travels. For the most part though, we shall be relying on youth hostels. I don't have time for a long post so I thought I'd post a quick itinerary of the first few days of our trip.

We are arriving in London on the afternoon of the 12th. For we will be staying until the 15th just outside of London with my Grandmother. We'll probably have a few raids on London, but nothing too brazen yet. On the 15th we report to my uncle's house, further south. On the 16th we depart for Spain and will be landing in Madrid, where our journey truly begins.

Well that's all I have time for right now!
Thanks for reading! Get ready for the trip of your lives... well of our lives anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Saw this on Olin's facebook page and just had to comment. I'm about to embark on a European adventure myself. In a week and a half I leave for Leuven, Belgium where I will be studying at Olin's newest direct exchange, Groep T. If you're ever in the area (~20 minutes by train from Brussels) let me know and we'll grab a beer.

    Yay European adventures! And Oliners!

    HAVE FUN!!

    -Meghan Murray
    Olin c/o 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meghan
    I tracked you down on facebook and sent you a message.
    It would be great to meet up with you, since we do plan on going to Brussels a late November

    ReplyDelete